Usage Conditions for the Renesas Mobile Web Site
Persons using the Renesas Mobile Web site (referred to as "Visitors") are deemed to have agreed to the usage conditions detailed below. Such usage conditions, however, are subject to change without any prior notice, so Visitors are urged to refer to the latest version.
The Renesas Mobile Web site contains sections administered by various departments within the company as well as links to external Web sites administered by affiliated companies. Note that such sections and Web sites may be subject to their own usage conditions, which are specified therein.
Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
Information, including text, charts, images, photographs and video(collectively referred to as "Content") presented on the Renesas Mobile Web site and referring to products, services, or technologies is protected under copyright law and other treaties and statutes.
Visitors may use the Content for personal use. The explicit consent of Renesas Mobile is required for use exceeding this scope (including reproduction, modification, transmission, distribution and transfer).
Except as stated above, Renesas Mobile grants Visitors no copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights relating to Content.
In cases where specific usage conditions are indicated for individual Content items, those conditions take precedence.
Trade names, trademarks and emblems of Renesas Mobile or of third parties used on the Renesas Mobile Web site are protected under the Trademarks Law, the Unfair Competition Prevention Law and other statutes. They may not be used without the explicit consent of their rightful owners.
Visitors are prohibited from engaging in the following actions:
- Actions that infringe on the property, rights, or privacy of Renesas Mobile or a third party, or that pose a threat of such infringement.
- Actions intended to slander, libel, or intimidate Renesas Mobile or a third party.
- Actions bringing disadvantage or damage to Renesas Mobile or a third party, or that pose a threat of doing so.
- Actions injurious to the reputation or good name of Renesas Mobile or a third party.
- Actions considered contrary to prevailing social standards, or that pose a threat of being so.
- Actions involving use of the Web site for sales activities or other profit-making purposes.
- Actions in violation of laws or regulations, or that pose a threat of such violation.
- Actions involving the use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses, or that pose a threat of such use or provision.
- Actions involving false registration, declaration, or notification.
- Actions that interfere with the operation of the Renesas Mobile Web site, such as unlawfully tampering with the Web site Contents, interfering with server communication, or embedding unauthorized data into the Web site.
- Any other actions judged inappropriate by Renesas Mobile.
International Availability of Products and Services
Information provided on the Renesas Mobile Web site applies to products and services available in Japan. These products and services may only be purchased, obtained and used by persons residing in Japan. In cases where availability in specific countries or regions is indicated for individual products or services, those indications take precedence.
When exporting the products or technology described on this website, you should comply with the applicable export control laws and regulations and follow the procedures required by such laws and regulations. You should not use Renesas Electronics products or the technology described on this website for any purpose relating to military applications or use by the military, including but not limited to the development of weapons of mass destruction.
Renesas Electronics products and technology may not be used for or incorporated into any products or systems whose manufacture, use, or sale is prohibited under any applicable domestic or foreign laws or regulations.
Information Provided by Visitors
Renesas Mobile requests that Visitors to the Renesas Mobile Web site refrain from providing confidential information about themselves or proposals such as ideas for new products, services, or technologies.
Notification is hereby given that Renesas Mobile assumes that Visitors agree to the following with regard to the handling of information or proposals received via the Renesas Mobile Web site:
- Renesas Mobile assumes no obligation to protect the confidentiality of information or proposals provided by Visitors to the Renesas Mobile Web site.
- Renesas Mobile assumes no obligation to study, evaluate, or use information or proposals provided by Visitors to the Renesas Mobile Web site.
- Renesas Mobile assumes no responsibility to provide compensation or payment for information or proposals provided by Visitors to the Web site, even if Renesas Mobile uses such information or proposals, in whole or in part, or similar information or proposals.
Linking to the Renesas Mobile Web Site
Visitors wishing to link to the Renesas Mobile Web site from their own Web sites are requested to refer to "Linking to the Web Site," which can be accessed from the menu on the left side of this page.