RF Systems Expertise
Renesas Mobile RF Systems Expertise
Renesas Mobile has a long history in developing and delivering optimized RF solutions to the leading phone manufacturers. The RF sub-system and RF design are a substantial part of, and essential expertise, in mobile phones. Renesas Mobile provides full proven RF reference designs combining the RFIC component with leading PA and FEM suppliers as part of its Mobile Phone and Slim Modem platform offerings. As a platform provider, customers can trust in Renesas Mobile to deliver fully performance verified reference designs.
Our experience and expertise includes:
- Leading RF technology from Renesas, bespoke top-tier RF supplier to most OEMs.
- Consistently shipped well over a billion RF devices to date, including Power Amplifiers and RF ICs.
- Compelling robust field performance, tailored for high volume production.
- Comprehensive roadmap covering all 3GPP standards, bands and applications.
- Extensive RF expertise from device to system, from antenna to baseband, from lab to field.
- Comprehensive and fast production RF calibration and tuning tools.
Renesas has been shipping RF IC's to a worldwide customer base with the state of the art RF technology since 1998. Renesas Mobile is continuing that development to provide RF IC's for its platforms and customers.
Today's RF ICs need to support many wireless access systems. GSM/EDGE HSPA/HSPA+, FDD-LTE, TD-LTE, TD-SCDMA and also support many bands. Renesas Mobile's RF IC devices will support multi-mode, multi-band platforms to address the OEM requirements for global band support. Renesas Mobile RF IC's realize low power operation by using low power supply voltage and active-bias circuits.
Renesas Mobile RFIC technologies include:
Low noise amplifier circuit.
Low power supply voltage operation.
Integration of automatic calibration circuit.
1 chip Solution for Multi-mode and Multi-band operation.
Optimized single-chip RFIC solution for carrier aggregation.
GSM/EDGE, HSPA/HSPA, LTE triple mode RFIC.
GSM/EDGE, HSPA/HSPA ,LTE, TD-SCDMA multi-mode RFIC.
Low power consumption by the most suitable clock frequency operation.
Fully flexible design with MPU integration in RFIC which allows for fully flexible support and ease of integration of RFIC into different RF subsystem topologies.